- Parent Memo Term 4 Week 8
- RE News and Vinnies Christmas Appeal
- Reconciliation Congratulations
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Unexplained Absences in Compass
- Year 6 Graduation Dinner
- 2022 Term Dates
- 2022 School Fees
- Community Council Fete 2022
- Clothing Pool
- Plastic Bags
- Parentline ACT
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook
A reminder to book a Parent Teacher conference with your child's teacher for Monday 29 or Tuesday 30 November (Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 December for 5 Kanbi).
Please log into the Compass Parent Portal to make your booking. Meetings will take place online.
We ask that you add an 'attendance note' to explain any unexplained absences for your child within the Compass Parent Portal.
To add an attendance note, please follow these instructions:
- You will be notified on the right hand side My News for any outstanding unexplained absences/late for their child.
- By clicking Click here for more information parents are taken to a new page displaying all unexplained absences or late for their child.
- To explain an absence or late for their child the parent must click the check box to the left side of the absence they wish to explain and then the Explain with Attendance Note button.
- The Attendance Note Editor Box is generated and parents select a Reason for the absence/late and write any supporting comments.
- It has now turned an unexplained absence/late into an explained absence/late.
Alternatively you can email the school firstname.lastname@example.org with details of any absences and we can add these for you.
A reminder to all Year 6 families to please finalise your RSVP to the Graduation Dinner by paying through QKR by the due date of Monday 29 November.
Any special dietary requirements must be communicated to your child's classroom teacher ASAP.
Please see below the term dates for the 2022 school year - please note there was an error in these dates published last week and Term 4 2022 commences on Monday 10 October.
|Term 1||Monday 31 January - Friday 8 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday 26 April - Friday 1 July|
|Term 3||Monday 18 July - Friday 23 September|
|Term 4||Monday 10 October - Friday 16 December|
A reminder that Kindergarten students have a phased commencement to school in Term 1. Kindergarten students commence on Tuesday 1 February 2022, and do not attend school on Friday 4 February or Wednesday 9 February.
Following approval from the Community Council, the 2022 school fees for St Francis of Assisi Primary School have been finalised.
Please see the attached documents for details of the 2022 school fees, including a calculation sheet to assist in the calculation of fees for next year.
A reminder to please complete the attached systemic discount form if you will have students at St Francis of Assisi Primary School as well as a systemic high school next year, so that the appropriate discount can be applied to your school fee account. Thank you to those families who have already returned their form. You can send the form to school or email it to email@example.com.
If you require any assistance with your school fee account or calculations, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you ASAP.
A reminder that direct debits will continue over the school holidays unless you contact me to have it cancelled.
The clothing pool remains closed at this time.
However if you would like to purchase any items of school clothing from the clothing pool, please send an email to email@example.com and we will endeavour to fill your order and send it home with your eldest child for you to pay through QKR!
Please be aware that not all items of school uniform are in stock.
Do you have spare plastic bags you can donate to the school? We need these for the clothing pool, the library and at the office for things like book club and sick bay.
If you have some bags you are willing to donate, please send these to school with your child to bring to the front office.